COVID19: CURRENT MEASURES AT THE PRACTICE
Despite the relaxation of the rules in regards to Covid19, we are following the latest advice for healthcare practitioners from Public Health England and the General Osteopathic Council and we are still required to wear a mask as well as all our patients unless exempt:
- You should not attend your appointment if you have a continuous cough, a fever, flu-like symptoms or a lack of smell or taste. If you do please contact us as soon as possible. We can offer you a video consultation or reschedule your appointment.
- Only you as a patient is allowed in the premises unless the patient is under 16 or special arrangements agreed with the Osteopath beforehand.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you arrive early you can wait at reception and your Osteopath will come find you when she is ready.
- Masks are optional in the common area in the practice however we do require you to wear a mask when you come in to the treatment room. If you are exempt from wearing a mask please let us know before attending your appointment. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance of the clinic. We kindly ask you to hand sanitise your hands when entering the clinic.
- The treatment couch and main contact points are cleaned in between each patients.
- Payments are only accepted by card (contactless if possible). No cash will be accepted. Bank transfer can be arranged as an advance payment. Get in touch prior to your appointment if you can't pay by card.
- When you get home we recommend that you change your clothing and put them in the wash.
These measures are in place to ensure that everyone is safe by minimising the risk of infections as much as we can whilst being able to still offer treatments but rest assured there is still a smiley and friendly Osteopath under the mask 🙂
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.